Get your best cosplay ready to show off at TooManyGames! We love seeing how creative everyone can be pulling together the perfect cosplay for our show. The contest is open to all ages and is a friendly competition. Your costume can be homemade or store bought.
Cosplay contest will be on Sunday, June 25th, 2 PM to 4 PM
Sign ups will be by QR code at the show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning.
Judging will occur upon completion of the event and prizes will be awarded afterwards.
Host: Lady Lavinias is an Influencer manager for Gamesight working directly with Wizards of the Coast for both Magic: the Gathering Arena and Dungeons & Dragons. She is an Award Winning Cosplayer.
Dan Cattell: Dan Cattell Art began cosplaying in 2005 and is the inventor of the optical illusion pixelated costumes, designing many of them since their debut in 2010. He has been featured on the front page of Reddit, starred in a music video, been featured in official Nintendo publications, designed a mascot costume for an official MINECRAFT event, and filmed for Sony and TikTok’s Spider-Man: No Way Home commercial as well as promotional work for Star Wars and Warner Bros. Pictures.
Jennifer Lewis: also known as Spacebabe Cosplay, started cosplaying in 2016. Shortly after, she became active in the Metroid Cosplay community, assisting Dan Cattell in managing its social media. She debuted her first full armor build in 2020, and has created many other cosplays that pay homage to “Space Babes” and Metroidvania games. Jennifer also creates paintings and plays piano in order to share her love of video games with others.
Siddeeqah (pronounced Sid-dee-kwah) has been a cosplayer and seamstress for 13 years with a niche of portraying snarky villians and outspoken heroines!
Categories/Prizing are as follows:
Novice – $50 Gift Card and Trophy
Journeyman – $50 Gift Card and Trophy
Master – $50 Gift Card and Trophy
Kids Under 13 – $25 Roblox Card and Trophy
- One costume entry per person
- All contestants and those who accompany them must have a TooManyGames badge.
- No contestants will be allowed to enter the contest after the contest has begun.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all youth in the “13 and under” category for the entirety of the show.
- Please keep it PG-13. This is a family friendly convention. No Nudity, Profanity, or otherwise inappropriate behavior.
- Contestants must abide by all rules and convention policies.
- The cosplay contest will potentially be filmed and/or photographed and these items maybe used for future promotions. By entering this contest, you do so with the understanding that permission is given to use these images in the future.
TooManyGames Harassment Policy
TooManyGames is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion.
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Cosplay Weapon Rules
- No Live Steel – including swords, bayonets, and knives (sheathed or not), star knives, metal armor, any objects made of metal that have an edge (sharp or not)
- No Projectile Weapons of any kind – including but not limited to – airsoft guns, bb guns, pellet guns, crossbows, dart guns, blowguns, water guns, pistols, stun guns, and tasers. Exception to the rule is guns with an orange non removable tip and if they have no movable parts.
- No Real Bows or authentic arrows
- No Nunchaku – of any kind will be permitted. A nunchaku is defined as two sticks with a short chain or rope in between.
- No explosives or chemicals – of any kind including, but not limited to: sparklers, smoke powder or fireworks.
- If the item is illegal in the State of Pennsylvania, it is illegal inside of the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center.
- If you have any questions about our weapons policy, please email email@example.com.