Vendor applications are now live. There is a VERY limited amount of spaces available.
If you are a returning vendor the application opened for you last week and if you applied, you have until 5pm to pay your invoice or your space will go back into the inventory.
If you a new vendor, there is a VERY limited amount of spaces available. Filling out the form does not guarantee you a space.
Vendor application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Fill out our Google Form (above)
We will be using a Google form this year and then sending out invoices for payment. The form will have a time stamp and it will be first come first serve. The form will alleviate the fees that have been a concern in the past. Your invoice will be able to be paid by a credit card or ACH.
Once you’ve received an invoice for your item, you will have 5 days to pay it. We plan to invoice every Monday by 2pm until we sell out. You are required to pay by Friday (of that week) at 5pm or your space will be forfeited to the next vendor in line. If you are interested in a premium booth please read below for special payment instructions.
Each invoice will have the price of your space and sales tax. After inquiry to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue, we’ve ascertained that the rental of vendor spaces and tables is subject to sales tax.
3. Premium Booths and Sell Outs
We have gotten a lot of interest on our premium booths. This is the only item that we expect to sell out right away. For premium booths you will be invoiced on Friday for your space and you will be required to pay for the premium booth by Monday February 6th at 8am.
If the premium booth sells out – we will be watching closely to try to take it down as soon as it sells out – but if it sells out someone on our team will contact you immediately for your second option.
4. Artist Alley Tables
New for 2023 we have some artist alley tables. These will be split between two artists. You can read more about them here. These artist tables are limited to solo artists who may not be able to get a full space. Any non artists will be refunded. If regular tables are sold out you will be refunded and not able to be a vendor at the show.
As a reminder:
- You should select either TABLE or BOOTH. We are NOT ABLE to combine these together. They are placed in different areas of the convention center.
- Each space comes with TWO CHAIRS per space. If you bought 4 spaces you will get a total of 8 chairs.
- Each COMPANY will receive TWO BADGES. If you bought 4 spaces you will get a total of 2 badges.
- Each space comes with ONE topped and skirted table.
- Our exhibit space is NON REFUNDABLE. We will not be giving refunds for any reason.
- Table spaces: you will receive an 8×8 floor space with one 8 foot table.
- Booth spaces: you will receive an 10×10 floor space with one 8 foot table and pipe and drape behind your booth.
- if you would like to add on additional items at a later date such as electricity and more vendor badges, we will be sending out one final call in late May / early June