Join us for our interactive Indie Game Showcase where you can demo your game to over 17,000+ attendees. We love putting on the showcase every year and try to keep the cost down to get more exposure for small independent game developers.
Why should I apply to be a part of the showcase this year?
- Interact with over 17,000+ eager attendees
- Meet and network with developers in the game industry
- Get a mention in our digital Guidebook which thousands of attendees use throughout the show
- Be featured on our social platforms which reaches over 450,000+ impressions monthly
- Highlighted on our Indie Game Showcase page with a link to your game, which has over 15,000+ monthly visitors
- Attendees will vote on games during the event, top three will be selected and announced at the show on Sunday afternoon, with trophies to be awarded.
- Most importantly – showcase your game, what you’ve been working on, or what you are about to launch
How do I get my game into the Indie Game Showcase at TooManyGames?
Well – we are glad you asked! Every game showcased at TooManyGames goes through a juried process. Update! We are full for the 2023 season. Check back in January for the 2024 show!
- Table Space: 8×8 with two chairs: $200
- Booth Space Video Game: 10×10 with two chairs: $300
- Booth Space Tabletop: 10×10 with two chairs $300
Booths in the video game area will also come with shared electricity. Each company is limited to 2 spaces. Please reach out if you would like a bigger space in advance of applying. These spaces are randomly assigned and we cannot guarantee placement. All tabletop Indie Games will be in Hall B with the other tabletop activations. A valid PA Sales Tax ID is required to be submitted to us in advance if selling anything at the show.