It may sound cliché, but recovered stand-up comic and prolific voice actor Roger Craig Smith is, quite literally, a man of a thousand voices. He has narrated over 1,000 TV episodes for countless productions and has voiced thousands of retail TV/radio/online ads for some of the largest global brands in existence. He is trusted by nearly every studio, network, streaming service, broadcaster and game developer today with bringing to life the most iconic characters in entertainment. In just one animated series alone; Emmy award-winning Cartoon Network’s Regular Show, Roger voices over 170 characters. He has amassed a staggering list of credits over the course of his illustrious career (many available on IMDB by clicking here).
Roger’s more notable acting credits include:
- He’s the voice for “Claggor” in Netflix’s award-winning animated series Arcane.
- He’s voices “Trap Jaw” in Mattel’s He Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- With over 100 million players, Roger is known around the world by fans of Respawn’s Apex Legends, as the beloved voice of “Mirage.”
- He voices “Batman” in the WB game Arkham Origins, the series Batman: Unlimited, along with voicing the Caped Crusader for the films Batman Ninja and Superman: Red Son.
- With over 155 million copies sold globally and one of the highest-selling video game franchises of all time, Roger has the distinction of being the only actor to voice the protagonist across 3 games as “Ezio Auditore da Firenze” for Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed franchise.
- Since 2010, he’s been the voice of “Sonic the Hedgehog” in every game, both Disney Wreck-It Ralph films, Cartoon Network’s animated series Sonic Boom, and for the official SEGA/Sonic the Hedgehog social media accounts (over 5 million followers).
- Voices “Belson” and “Percy” in Cartoon Network’s Emmy award-nominated series Clarence.
- Narrator for TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress for 14 seasons.
- He’s the voice of antagonist “Ripslinger” in Disney’s Planes.
- Voices Marvel’s iconic hero “Captain America” in Disney’s animated series Avengers Assemble, as well as in LEGO video games.
- He voices “Chris Redfield” in Capcom’s Resident Evil games.
- With millions of viewers per episode, Roger helps bring the hype as the live announcer for NBC’s dance competition show World of Dance.
- Roger voices titular character “Mouse” for Amazon’s family-friendly, Emmy-nominated series If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and he voices the lovable “Moose,” as well.
- Dreamworks calls on Roger’s impressive vocal range and character development skills as the the voices of “Brock,” “Cousin Ashley,” and “Mayor Fowler” in Tony Hale’s hit series Archibald’s Next Big Thing (fun trivia—Tony Hale voiced “The Joker” opposite Roger’s “Batman” in Batman Ninja).
- Anime fans will know Roger as the voice of “Deidara” from the worldwide hit Naruto and “Shinji Hirako” in Bleach.
- For over a decade, Roger was the voice of Los Angeles’ #1 alternative rock station, the world famous KROQ 106.7FM.
Always priding himself on being a valuable “utility player” for any production, Roger’s been called upon to provide numerous characters for various hit shows including Disney’s Owl House, Disney’s Big City Greens, Disney’s Amphibia, Dreamworks’ Harvey Street Girls, Amblin Entertainment’s Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, and Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just to name a few.
Raised in Orange County, CA and voted “Class Clown” in 8th grade, he eventually focused his silliness toward training in musical theater. He spoke at both his 8th and 12th grade graduations, was elected freshman class president in high school, and hosted a live local TV talk show while earning his B.A. in Screenwriting from Chapman University…all while pursuing a career in stand-up comedy. After working as a comic for 5 years, he left stand-up to pursue voice acting full-time in 2005.
Roger knows he’s got fans of all ages on social media and that as a notable voice for myriad characters, he represents much more than just himself—so he keeps his posts apolitical and rated PG. He’s currently learning ASL (American Sign Language) and as a resident of Boise, Idaho, enjoys getting outdoors as often as possible to pursue his passion for nature, wildlife photography, hiking/backpacking, mountain biking, and nightscape/astrophotography…all of which he shares regularly with his followers on Instagram and Twitter. (@rogercraigsmith).
Please note every guest time / schedule is subject to change. For the most up to date information – download the digital schedule and event guide. The guest will be signing and meeting fans at their table all weekend long.
Selfies for $30
Autograph and Selfie Combo: $60
Autographs of Funko Pop, statue, or figure: $60